We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our growing digital team. You’ll be playing a key part in an ambitious team, working with a wide variety of high-profile international brands, across a diverse mix of design briefs.
The perfect candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be brilliant at seeing simple answers to complicated design problems.
You’ll know and practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes.
You’ll have a strong user-centred design portfolio, showing a broad range of design ideas, backed up with data to prove their effectiveness.
- Create user-centred designs for a wide variety of high-profile international retailers
- Generate interface ideas individually or in a group with key stakeholders
- Create wireframes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate design ideas
- Build digital prototypes with pace and accuracy
- Visualise user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys
- Collaborate with the creative team to define, shape and implement innovative user interface solutions
- Practice industry standard user experience design techniques and processes
- Present designs confidently and with enthusiasm to design teams and clients
- Collaborate with the client and development team to ensure designs are built to a high standard, as originally envisioned
What we’re looking for
- Three years’ agency or retail experience
- A strong understanding and belief in UX design methods and techniques
- Ability to problem-solve and find the most effective answer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Axure, Balsamiq and related prototyping tools
- Strong visual design skills
- Ability to draw and communicate effectively
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Ability to present designs confidently and with enthusiasm to design teams and clients
- Broad knowledge of design, digital trends and emerging technologies
- Access to our onsite state-of-the-art usability lab
- Develop your talent with continual training and development
- Stay curious with access to the latest digital technology
- Get involved in our weekly inspirational events
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday and Stakeholder pension scheme
How to apply
Please apply to email@example.com and include your CV, plus your portfolio or a link to your work.