Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our growing social team.
You’ll be responsible for managing paid and organic social media activity and creating quality social content for a variety of high-profile international brands in a diverse mix of industries. However, specific knowledge of the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sectors would be beneficial.
The perfect candidate will have a keen interest in social media, with at least three years’ experience of managing successful social campaigns for brands, either client or agency side.
You’ll have experience of allocating spend to posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more, using relevant analytics tools to create detailed, informative social reports.
Excellent customer service and communication skills, combined with attention to detail, are a must. You’ll also possess strong copywriting skills and an eye for design, as content creation is an integral part of the role.
- Manage social media campaigns for our clients and internal accounts with a balance of efficient scheduling and clever content creation
- Optimise organic and paid social content with the right creative, in the right format, on the right channel – at the right time
- Work with Social Strategists and Account Directors to produce relevant, creative social media ideas that align with our clients’ business aims
- Allocate time and plan social activity for our key social accounts
- Present concepts confidently and with enthusiasm to colleagues and clients
- Collaborate with the wider design team to define, shape and successfully implement social content into creative and marketing campaigns
- Work with scheduling teams to ensure work is delivered to a high standard, on time and within budget
- Keep up to date with social innovations and best practice
What we’re looking for
- Three years’ social media experience, client or agency side
- A strong interest in social media, preferably with experience of working in the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sectors
- Front and back end knowledge of key social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) and understanding of best practice for each
- Ability to communicate clearly, with strong copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A working knowledge of SEO principles, including keyword research and Google Analytics
- A solid understanding of social analytics and measurement, with experience in social reporting
- Paid media expertise
Sound like you?
If so, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV, plus your portfolio or a link to your work.
No agencies, thank you.