Senior Data Planner/Strategist
We are looking for an innovative, ambitious and commercially-driven data planner/strategist to boost our growing data and insight offer. Among other responsibilities, this leadership role will involve pioneering and managing data marketing propositions for our global blue chip client base.
Areas of responsibility:
- To lead the new data function within the Linney Group proposition.
- To support the Group account teams, identifying and selling data solutions to their clients.
- To design innovative, data-led customer journeys and campaigns across multiple channels, both on and offline.
- To work across design, insight and data analysis projects to drive client activity.
- To create and use reporting tools and data to measure and review client marketing performance.
- To interpret and present data analysis findings and recommendations to clients.
- To work with the insight team, using data techniques to enhance marketing activity and realise its potential.
- To design, implement and evaluate client test plans.
- To work with technical delivery teams to ensure business requirements are met with data-focused solutions.
- To ensure the Linney Group is adopting new and innovative data techniques across its activities, encouraging an entrepreneurial culture throughout the business.
Knowledge, skills, ability:
- Passionate about data marketing and the creative application of its techniques in today’s fast-paced world.
- Desire to grow a developing data offer within an established business.
- Ability to think outside the box and develop new, creative approaches.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in implementing, designing and delivering multichannel data marketing activity.
- Experience of working within different industry sectors.
- Ability to fit easily into a busy, deadline-driven agency environment.
- Experience of selling data-based services.
- Experience of team leadership and motivating people in all things data.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders across agency and client teams.
- Strong understanding of CRM, direct and digital marketing.
- Good understanding of data analysis tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Excellent ability to design and interpret data analysis to improve marketing and business performance.
- Sound working knowledge of campaign management tools.
- Team player who is able to champion own area of expertise within a team, ensuring the delivery of effective client solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you think you fit the criteria for the above role, please email your CV and an indication of your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, thank you.