Linney is an integrated marketing group employing over 800 people. And we’re still growing.
We’re now looking for a PR Specialist to join our in-house marketing team and spread the word about what we do.
There’s always something new, innovative and exciting happening here – from new client projects, technologies and techniques we’re developing, to insightful events we’re hosting.
Your role will be to build a solid understanding of the diverse Linney offer, capture stories that illustrate it in action and eagerly share the news.
You’ll develop and deliver a PR strategy for Linney, liaising with the media on corporate and brand topics, increasing positive coverage through traditional, online and social media, and ensuring it’s all in line with our goals and personality.
It will be up to you to create a steady stream of engaging stories and activity, publishing content that keeps the Linney name front of mind among influencers and audiences to drive a positive reputation and sales.
We’d like you to bring that same enthusiasm to our clients, too: helping to shape positive opinion about their brands and messages.
Are you what we’re looking for?
We need someone with experience working within a press office, or generating news and campaigns in an agency setting. We also need someone who knows how to create engaging social media content, target it effectively, and stay on top of the latest social platforms and trends.
So, the role could suit someone who’s spent time as a senior press officer, PR manager or social media manager, or as an account manager or senior account manager in an agency.
You’ll bring good influencer connections with you. But you’ll also have access to comprehensive tools to help you maintain, grow and communicate with this network, as well as spending time with them face to face and on the phone.
The ability to develop ideas from scratch and work with multiple stakeholders to approve and share content quickly will be key.
It’s a brand new role with huge scope for someone to make their mark, eager to take a 360 degree view of Linney communications yet also dive into the details on meaty topics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering a robust PR strategy for Linney
- Gathering and generating exciting stories from and about our business
- Writing copy, media releases, pitches and features (and working with our writing team)
- Developing robust relationships with the media and influencers
- Pitching and publishing content on a regular basis to relevant contacts
- Targeting activity to audiences and influencers via digital and social media
- Answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
- Collating, analysing and reporting on media coverage and social activity
- Attending media events
- Commissioning research by our Insight team where needed
- Training and supporting Linney and our clients’ spokespeople for media interviews
Please send your CV and an application email to email@example.com
No agencies please.